Apple TV + returns to space: the streamer handed an early season three renewal to For All Mankind, more than two months before the premiere of the second season.
The alternative story drama starring Joel Kinnaman explores what would have happened if the USSR had beaten Americans to the moon and the global space race never ended.
Season 2 debuts on Friday, February 19, 2021 with a new episode released every week.
Ready for More of Today’s New Nuggets? Well…
* Chicago PD cast Cleveland Berto – whose credits include episodes of Lucifer and Shameless – in the series role of Officer Jalen Walker, who turned down a job on Wall Street to join CPD in hopes of making a difference, ours Sister site Variety reports.
* Jackée Harry (sister, sister) attends NBC’s Days of Our Lives, the actress who was announced on the Today show via Soap Opera Digest.
* On December 31st, Billy Porter, who hosted the New Orleans celebrations last year, will team up with Ryan Seacrest and Lucy Hale in Times Square on the occasion of Dick Clark’s New Year Rockin ‘Eve on ABC, while Ciara will once again oversee the segments in Los Angeles becomes.
* Ben Schwartz (Parks and Recreation) and Ayo Edebiri (Big Mouth) will speak Netflix’s 2D animated, interactive adventure special “We Lost Our Human” by deadline.
* Season 2 of David Makes Man, which premieres next summer on OWN, has 10 recurring roles, including Tony Plana (Ugly Betty) as a billionaires real estate developer who offers David an ambitious opportunity. Brittany S. Hall (Ballers) as the architect who dated David but also loves her freedom; Erica Lutrell (Redemption) as adult Marissa, a Miami-based marine biologist / activist; Zsané Jhé (Good Trouble) as adult Shella, an extraordinary entrepreneur; and Bobbi Baker (House of Payne) as Robin, David’s mother and Gloria’s loyal and balanced partner.
Which of today’s TVLine articles are you interested in?