Tory Lanez pleads not responsible of taking pictures Megan Thee Hengst

Tory Lanez pleaded not guilty on Wednesday for the shooting of rapper Megan Thee Stallion.

Lanez was charged in Los Angeles on Wednesday and is due back on trial in January.

Last month, according to the DA office, he was charged with multiple offenses, including assault with a semi-automatic firearm, personal use of a firearm, and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle.

On July 12, Lanez and Meg got into an argument in an SUV in the Hollywood Hills. Megan then got out of the vehicle and Lanez is accused of shooting her feet multiple times and injuring her.

TORY LANEZ & MEGAN THEE Stallion QUARANTINE TOGETHER

He faces a possible maximum sentence of 22 years and eight months in state prison if he is convicted as a defendant.

An interview with GQ was published earlier this week and Megan alleged Lanez tried to pay her hush money to keep quiet about the shooting.

“I never put my hands on anyone. I barely said anything to the man who shot me when I was walking away. We were literally five minutes from the house,” she said. “”[At this point] I’m really scared because this is in the middle of all the protests. The police just kill everyone for no reason and I think, “I can’t believe you even think I want to take some money. You just shot me. ‘”

Comments are closed.