Migos’ launch will not be prosecuted for sexual assault

Note: This article contains descriptions of suspected attacks.

According to TMZ reports and Pitchfork, Migos’ launch will not receive any criminal charges related to allegations of sexual battery, assault and emotional distress in 2020. The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office declined to pursue the case because of insufficient evidence, a district spokesman said.

Takeoff was sued last year by a woman identified as Jane Doe. She claims Takeoff raped her at a house party on June 23. In addition to sexual battery, false incarceration, and assault, the woman is suing the rapper for deliberately inflicting emotional distress.

After the lawsuit was filed, Takeoff’s attorney Drew Findling called the allegations “manifestly and demonstrably false”. Pitchfork reached out to representatives from Takeoff and Drew Findling.

Neama Rahmani, who is representing Jane Doe on the civil suit, told SPIN last year: “We hope that by initiating a civil case, witnesses will be produced, more evidence will be discovered and law enforcement will give this serious case due attention. ”

Rahmani, reached today by Pitchfork, shared the following statement: “Our client is disappointed with the decision of the Los Angeles District Attorney who has again shown he is a criminal and is more concerned with the rights of the accused than the victims of sexual violence Actions cares about attack. She looks forward to the justice she deserves in her civil trial. “

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, we encourage you to seek support:

RAINN National Hotline for Sexual Assault
http://www.rainn.org
1 800 656 HOPE (4673)

Line of crisis text
http://www.facebook.com/crisistextline (chat support)
SMS: Text “HERE” to 741-741

Comments are closed.